Monday, August 3, 2009

1st August 2009.

N.R and J.S
Taken by: Mr Liam Ta
Venue : Changkat 21 club


Hey let me tell you how I met this arrogant pretty boy but yet sweet amaizing guy. Well first i saw him in Fitness First Damansara Uptown saw him with my Senior Membership Consultant Damien Kishok Kumar. They were passing right in front of me and he didn't even look around esp me. arghh aku raser terchabar lah pulak ngan mamat nierh..so i recon he's an arrogant australian guy {woh yeah when he signed up as a members I'm still working with Fitness First}. heheh. After couple of weekss i saw him in the gym i started to say "Hai" to him and yeah we become friends. Not friends friendss but Hai Bye friends. Barely talk to each other that time hurmmm maybe cause I'm stuck with someone else I think woh well chiter lame jgn diungkit org melayu kate.

Than month of April 2009, I'm no longer working with FF and decided to work with my previous boss and make something with life other than being a "SALES PERSON" m good being a PERSONAL ASSISTANT so why waste my brain n energy to something i don't really like. And I lost contact with this James guy.

So 3 months later i decided to be a members since all of my friend are there n yet i need to fulfill my FREE TIME so why not a members won't do me any harm kan? so there I was a Member's in FFDU and finally meet James and we decided to talk and go out and ahve some fun. and there you go we xchange numbers and decided to meet up and there we are on or not official date.

And before he went holiday to phuket we have Lunch date at TSB 20 July 2009. he just made my day. We decided to proceed what we have now ever since. and our real Dinner Date was on 070809 at Bora Asmara, such a beautiful night for me but i'm not sure about him lah.

All in all now what i feel toward this thing we have I'm happy just to be with him at this moment cause he's a sweet amaizing guy. Don't look at the flaws just look into the imperfection of someone and u might like them.

Thank you Cuddle for always make my day ;p'

No comments:

Post a Comment