Monday, December 27, 2010

The One Who Owned My Heart

I want to satrt by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.

i know you don't need another reminder because I tell you thousand time a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show. I love teh hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare.

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy had. you are the most amaizing guy i ever knows. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first to shoe me the meaning of true love, it makesme smile and fall all over for you again.

Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you, and you give me butterflies when you kiss me. You are the one I want to hold for the rest in my life. In you arems is where I belong.

You melt me everytime you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person.

I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compare to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into your eyes I know that is where I want to live and die, and everytime you hold me tight I don't want you to let go because that is the only place I feel safest.

I know forever is a very long time but it won't be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you everyday how much I love you and care about you.

You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I love you, and that you made me be part of your life.

I Love You Muhammad Taufik Alias

No comments:

Post a Comment