Friday, September 11, 2009

NuMbNess & ReGReTLeSs with ScRuFfy AnGeL

Crying and being sad is the last thing i wanna feel cause its hurt just to feel such way. I've been expecting things will happen but never thought it going to be this fast. Hey its already happen though...Its not suppose to be this hard when he said all these thing and it supposed to be as simple as it it..but woh why does it have to hurt me such ways???

I never regret being his lil girlfriend and never regret to care for him and will not regret the risk i took. Cause at this point I always think he's the most wonderful mat salleh i ever know. And the most beautiful part of it he was mine.

A guy who always made my day with his silly attitude. Always make me smile when I have rough days. Just to hear his voice already make my day seems brighter. Never failed to care for me. How i'm so thankful to god above fer giving me such opportunities to know such a wonderful man. It's like GOD been sending me the most Handsome Angel to make my day...

After what I've been thru last night and this morning what he have said I just can't hold back those tears that kept falling down to my cheek. And hurt i felt inside "sorry baby i just cant stop my tears n felt shitty about all this"

arghhh....hate this feelings...wish I could just stop all this things....alot of things has lingering in my mind now.oh why woh why...all those words we've talked about kept repeating in my head and kept cryin whenever i think of it....If only I could wash it all away...


Its hard to know that he's here for another 5-6 months and knowing i can't enjoy every moment with him..and spent all my precious lil time with him...Its hard to know when he's always lingering in my mind even i'm in a very dark places. I know it's gonna be a lot much harder if we ever kept going on being together...but I just wish to have my time being with him the most amazing guy I knew in a year of 2009. It's like every "mat salleh" I saw remind me of him...such a wonderful man indeed.

Baby, I wanna thank you for being part of my life. Wish never be apart but we already did...

Thank you love for everything.


Natashya Raz


No comments:

Post a Comment