Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Happiness



<-- Abrar, Kak Ferr, Kem, Joey and org yg sewaktu dgn nye...
They always make me smile and laugh no matter how bad my day will be. Standing beside me and be my strength throughout this friendship. I could not ask for more from them..I
Love you guys to the bits...






<--- Team FF

Take out Shanti Shum And Ashley Sam plss
You guys are the best...
And that's include Safa and and Aizul too (not in the pics)











<---- Dayang Adlina Sharine
Always there to listen and understand me...Thank you Dayang fer being a great sister to me and a great listener

















<---Vincent Chen Kah Kuan

My best friend since 2001..always said things I always hate...no matter how bitchy I turn to be or a Good gerl that i can be you were always there..to listen to my C.R.A.P.S...

No comments:

Post a Comment